Prescription Problems

Written By: LJ


“I kinda have mixed feeling about this trip, Glen.” TJ commented as he came out of the en suite carrying a handful of toiletries and his shaving kit.

“I can understand that. I’m having second thoughts myself,” Glen confessed, taking the articles from his partner and placing them in the opened suitcase. “What’s worrying you, love?”

“Nothing is actually worrying me. It’s just that I don’t want to be away from you for four days. I wish you’d reconsider and come with me. You could help take my mind off the boredom.”

“Why are you assuming it’s going to be boring, babe?”

“This is the third convention in a row that I’ll be representing Mr. B’s pharmacy and the last one really sucked. There was nothing new, just same-old, same-old. You’re positive you can’t make it?”

“I’d love to but we’ve already gone over this, TJ. I have a new client to wine and dine this weekend. Besides, think of the freedom you’ll enjoy without your Top around, interfering with your questionable activities,” Glen teased. “And at least I’ll be here to keep your cat company.”

“Yeah, I guess there is that to consider,” TJ grin crookedly at his partner. “So why are you having doubts?”

“I’m not one hundred percent comfortable with you traveling by yourself while you’re still not feeling up to par.”

“At least my throat isn’t as sore as it was since starting the prescription three days ago. I’ll be fine, honest!” TJ assured the other man as he opened the closet door, removed a couple of dress shirts with coordinating ties and dropped them onto the bed. “You just like to baby me.”

“It’s true! I love taking care of you, especially when you’re sick.” Glen picked up the garments, folded them and placed them next to the dress trousers he had already packed. “Looks like you’ve got everything you’re likely to need, love,” he said, mentally going over his checklist.

“Good! Now how about getting those bags off the bed so we can put the space to more interesting use,” the younger man suggested, wrapping his arms around Glen’s waist and hugging him from behind.

“Have you got your clothes ready for the morning?” Glen pretended to be unaware of his Brat’s innuendo as he closed the cases and set them by the door. He laughed when TJ’s expected wail at being thwarted filled the room. Turning, he grabbed the other man and after efficiently stripping him of his clothing, proceeded to undress in record time. He watched the expressions of anticipation and excitement spread across TJ’s handsome face. After taking a tube of lubricant out of the nightstand drawer, Glen piled the pillows against the headboard and comfortably leaned back. He held out his arms invitingly and welcomed his partner into his embrace.

TJ immediately straddled Glen’s legs and knelt to face him. He licked his lover’s nipples and moaned out his delight as Glen’s lubed fingers penetrated his body. Moments later he felt the fingers withdraw to be replaced by Glen’s hardened penis. TJ loved the control this position afforded him, enabling him to determine the rate of entry, the depth and angle of penetration, and the tempo of their lovemaking. Glen enjoyed it because he could lie back and watch his partner’s face while fondling TJ’s erection. TJ held out as long as he could. Then, picking up speed, he indicated the need to find his release. Together they plummeted into a world of ecstasy.

“I trust you don’t think that’s enough to last me until I get back,” TJ murmured once he had regained his breath and his heart rate was decelerating.

“Greedy Brat!” Glen laughed. He reached for his T-shirt and after pushing TJ off his chest, used it to clean them both. Dropping the soiled T-shirt back on the floor beside the bed, he rolled on top of his lover and promised, “You’ll be well sated by the time I’m finished with you, my love.”

************

“Are you sure you haven’t forgotten anything?” Glen asked early the next morning as he placed the luggage in the trunk of the car.

“How could I forget anything when you’ve packed enough for at least a week,” TJ grumbled. He didn’t want to leave on a bad note but was having a hard time coping with being up before the sun. “It’s still dark!”

“It will be light in a few minutes. You’ll get a good start, babe, and miss the morning traffic.” Glen tried to maintain an up-beat attitude in hopes of improving his partner’s mood.

“It’s cold!” TJ whined.

“The car should be warmed up by now,” Glen patiently insisted as he opened the car door and stood aside for the other man to get into the driver’s seat. “Where is your prescription, TJ?” he inquired, suddenly remembering he’d last seen the vial of pills on the kitchen table.

“I’m not sure. I think I left it upstairs.”

“Then go back and get it!” Glen instructed, tugging at the younger man’s arm in an effort to get him out of the car.

“I don’t feel like going all the way upstairs!” TJ wailed; then lowered his voice when he saw the warning expression on his partner’s face. “Besides my throat’s no longer sore, so I probably didn’t need the medicine in the first place.”

“Nonsense! Dr. Davidson wouldn’t have prescribed an antibiotic if he hadn’t been sure it was necessary. As a pharmacist, you of all people should know the entire prescription is to be taken. Now go back to the apartment and get it.” Glen manhandled his Brat out of the vehicle and seeing they had the parking lot to themselves, sent TJ on his way with a resounding swat on the seat of his trousers.

TJ yelped indignantly and rubbed at the handprint burning his backside. The cooler air did nothing to dull the sting as TJ begrudgingly made his way into the building and up to the sixth floor. He returned a few minutes later and held up the small plastic container. “Happy now?”

“Yes, I am. Thank you, sweetheart!” Glen smiled and pulled his cranky partner into his arms, giving him a warm hug and a kiss. “Have a safe trip, love. See you Sunday night.” He stood back to watched TJ resettle himself behind the steering wheel and buckle up.

“I-I’m gonna miss you, Glen.” TJ’s voice was soft and his eyes were pleading. “I’m sorry for being so rotten.”

“You were not rotten! You’ve never been a morning person, baby, but we’re working on it. I love you and I’m going to miss you, too.” He leaned in for one last parting kiss. “Call me when you get to Regina, love.”

“I promise. If all goes well, I should be in my hotel room by mid-afternoon. I’ll talk to you then. Love you!” TJ waved and carefully backed out of his parking space. Glen stood there in the early glow of the rising sun and waited until the car had totally disappeared from view.

************

“Hi! It’s me again!” Glen heard when he answered TJ’s third phone call since the young man had arrived at his destination. He smiled as he picked up the excitement in his Brat’s voice.

“I’m glad I came, Glen. It’s starting out much better than last year; a lot of new people and so many more displays. It’s gonna be three fun-filled days, man!” TJ exclaimed.

“I’m glad you’re having a good time but try not to overdo it, love. You’re still getting over this latest bout of strep throat.”

“But it’s better now!” TJ retorted. He was getting frustrated at his failure to convince his Top of this fact.

“I’m glad you’re feeling better, TJ, but I still expect you to obey me and take care of yourself. Have you been taking your medication as instructed by the doctor?”

“Yes, Glen.” TJ rolled his eyes dramatically and gave the answer he knew his partner wanted to hear. “I only have one pill left for today and I’ll take it at bedtime.”

“Good boy!” Glen praised. “Go rejoin your colleagues, babe. You can call me before you turn in if you like. I’ll be staying up for a while longer.”

“If I don’t get a chance tonight, I’ll make sure to touch base with you tomorrow. Okay?”

“That’s fine. Love you!” Glen said softly and blew a kiss into the phone.

“Love you, too!” TJ answered and returned the kiss.

************

“Hi, Glen; sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner.” TJ was dead-beat. It was almost midnight on Saturday night and too little sleep along with too much partying was taking its’ toll.

“Hello, sweetheart; how are things going?” Glen picked up the sounds of exhaustion in his partner’s voice and tried not to sound as if he had just been woken up out of a sound sleep. He hadn’t heard from TJ since Thursday evening and had been unable to contact him because his Brat had turned off his cell phone. TJ had also neglected to respond to the messages Glen left with the hotel operator.

“Busy!” TJ figured the one word summed it up nicely.

“I thought so when you didn’t call again last night. I can almost picture you running from one event to the next,” Glen teased, sitting up in bed and leaning against the headboard. Long distant calls were not conducive to discussing behaviour issues, especially with an over-tired Brat.

“Yeah,” TJ sighed wearily. “But everything was so interesting and I didn’t want to miss any of it, ‘cause I wanted to get as much information as possible to pass on to Mr. B. and….” The young man’s rambling was a clear indication of just how wound up he was.

“What wrong, love?” Glen gently questioned.

“I-I can’t sleep. This bed is too hard, the pillows are flat, the blankets are scratchy, and it’s cold ‘cause the lousy thermostat is acting up.” TJ ended his list of complains with a barely audible whisper. “And I miss you.”

Glen smiled as the real reason for his Brat’s restlessness came to light. He lowered his voice to huskily inquire, “What are you doing right now, baby?”

“Just lying here,” TJ answered, his senses coming alive.

“If you are not already naked, strip immediately!” Glen authoritatively ordered.

TJ automatically responded to his Top’s command. He almost ripped his T-shirt in his hurry to rid himself of his clothing. “Ready,” he said as he lay down to await his partner’s next instruction over the speakerphone.

“Comfy, love?” Glen asked seductively.

“Ah huh…”

“Only do what I give you permission to do. Don’t get ahead of me. Now, close your eyes and slowly start caressing your body. Begin with massaging your neck and shoulder muscles….that’s it, nice and slow…relax…breathe deep. Next, lightly stroke your chest, paying particular attention to your nipples….good, easy does it …breathe, baby. Move your hands lower….not too low….rub your stomach…..gentle circles…lower….lower….breathe.” His tantalizing guidance continued, increasing TJ’s carnal excitement. Knowing well his partner’s physical state at this point, Glen shared an erotic fantasy while enticing his young lover to fondle his genitals, wrap his hand around his growing erection and rely on the age-old rhythm to reach a climax. He listened with satisfaction to the lustful groans of sexual fulfillment coming through the phone line. “Good night, baby. Sleep well.”

“Thanks, Glen. Love you, my darling.” TJ barely managed to disconnect the call before falling into a dead sleep.

************

“Guess who?” TJ laughed.

“Hmm, I wonder!” Glen teased back. He was please to hear his partner in a happier frame of mind. “What are you up to, babe?”

“Not much at the moment. The brunch buffet isn’t due to start for another fifteen minutes, so I thought I’d call and thank you for last night.”

“Slept well, did you?”

“I’ll say. We’ve got to have phone sex more often. That was so awesome, man!”

“Glad you enjoyed it. I wasn’t sure if my technique needed a little polishing.”

“It was just fine. Of course, if you feel you could improve with practice……” TJ left his suggestion hanging and started to giggle.

“Greedy Brat!” TJ could detect the smile in Glen’s voice.

“What time are you planning to leave?” Glen asked.

“I’m already packed and hope to be out of here by one o’clock at the latest so I can make it home by early evening.”

“Drive safely, TJ. No speeding, right?”

“Right!”

“By the way, I trust you have been taking your antibiotic regularly.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” TJ frowned and crossed his fingers in the hope that Glen wouldn’t pick up on the lie. “And I’ll take my next pill as soon as I get off the phone. Gotta go, Glen; a couple of the guys just arrived and we have to get downstairs while there is still a good choice. See ya tonight!”

“All right, until tonight then; love you, sweetheart.”

“Love you, too!” TJ murmured and hung up. Unfortunately, in his hurry to join his friends, he once again forgot his medication.

************

“I’m home!” TJ yelled, dropping his bags by the front door and going in search of his partner.

“It’s great to have you back, love!” Glen gathered the young man into his arms and tightly hugged him before soundly kissing his lips.

“It’s sooo go to be here,” TJ murmured as he melted into his lover’s embrace.

After spending several more minutes cuddling and reconnecting, Glen gently held TJ away from him to inquire about his trip. “You certainly made good timing, babe.”

“Yeah, well, I got away a bit earlier than I thought I would. There wasn’t much traffic and I didn’t stop to eat. Just refueled once and grabbed a sandwich at the gas station.”

“Along with a variety of junk food,” Glen added with a knowing smile. “And you didn’t go over the speed limit even once, right?”

“Actually….” TJ squirmed uncomfortably and looked down at the floor.

“How much?” Glen asked with exasperated affection.

“Huh?” TJ glanced up with a wide-eyed look of bewilderment.

“How much was the speeding ticket?”

“A hundred dollars,” TJ mumbled. “But I was no more than twenty miles over, Glen.”

“You know the rules and the consequences for breaking that one; don’t you, TJ?” There was only a hint of sternness in Glen’s voice.

“I’m grounded and lose my driving privileges for the next twenty days,” TJ quietly answered.

“Got it in one, baby.” Glen was relieved at his Brat’s easy compliance. He gave TJ a comforting hug and suggested they prepare a light meal together after the younger man had changed into more casual clothing.

The two men worked with companionable ease in their small kitchen. They were used to moving about in the confined space, with each of them doing their share to get the food on the table. Soon they were seated and talking about their long weekend apart. With their appetites appeased and the clean up out of the way, they decided now was as good a time as any to get TJ’s unpacking taken care of. That is, Glen thought it should be done as soon as possible while TJ reluctantly went along with the idea.

“What’s this, TJ?” Glen called out to the younger man.

TJ had been in the process of returning his personal items to their place in the bathroom when he detected the irritability in his partner’s voice and quickly made his way back into the bedroom. He stopped just inside the door and stared at the object in his Top’s hand.

“Aah, I can explain.” TJ wondered what explanation could possibly get him out of the hot water he presently found himself in. ‘Man, why didn’t I dispose of that?’ he silently berated himself.

“By all means, please do!” Glen insisted, taking a seat on the bed.

“I-I…it was just so busy, Glen. It seemed like I was always in a rush. I-I just forgot a couple of times,” TJ stammered.

“More than a couple of times, TJ; there are almost as many pills in this bottle as when you left four days ago. There should only be enough for another two or three days; not an entire week’s supply.”

“Well, I kept telling you I was feeling fine and that my throat was no longer hurting me. I don’t know why you have to be so insistent that I take unnecessary chemicals into my body,” TJ belligerently stated.

“TJ, you are fully aware of the reasons behind the need to finish the entire prescription. You are very susceptible to repeated bouts of strep throat. You have been since you were a child. Besides which, I distinctly told you to take them. You not only disobeyed, you lied about it!” Glen firmly admonished.

“I’m sorry, Glen.” TJ responded in a small voice. He knew he was probably in line for a spanking and even though he accepted it was deserved, it was not what he wanted to happen on his first night home.

“Come over here, TJ!” Glen ordered and waited patiently for his Brat to shuffle across the floor. “I will never put up with your deliberate disobedience, Thomas Josiah, especially where your health is concerned!” he scolded as he lowered TJ’s sweatpants and boxers. He did not allow the tearing brown eyes to deter him from what had to be done. He simply tugged his partner down over his thighs and after giving him a few moments to wiggle into a comfortable position, asked the inevitable question. “Why are you being spanked, young man?”

“For not taking my prescription like I was supposed to, for disobedience and lying,” TJ whimpered. “Owww!” he wailed as the first of many sharp slaps landed on his bare bottom. Moments later he gave up on his plan to remain stoical and cried harder as Glen’s hand repeatedly made contact with his rapidly heating-up backside.

Glen applied one hard swat after another until a red hue appeared and his Brat was sobbing out his regret. He raised his left knee to gain access to TJ’s sit-spot and brought the punishment to an end with six rapid, hard smacks to the tender area where cheeks and thighs met. He waited until TJ’s cries had lessened somewhat before gently pulling him up and resettling him on his lap, turning him to keep the pressure off his sore bottom. Glen spoke soothing words of comfort as he continued to stroke TJ’s shuddering back, until only an occasional whimper remained.

TJ threw his arms around Glen’s neck and burrowed his head into the older man’s shoulder. Moments later, he wiped his face on his Top’s T-shirt as one hand crept around to tentatively rub at the heat radiating from his backside. “I-I really am sorry, Glen!” he hitched, glancing up through red and swollen eyes.

“I know, sweetheart. It’s over now and I am pretty confident that we’ll not have to deal with this issue anytime in the near future, right?” Glen’s tone emanated reassurance as his arms tightened around his Brat’s waist to hold him closer. He felt TJ’s nod of agreement against his shoulder. “Okay then, it’s time you were in bed. And before you say anything, yes, I know it’s only eight-thirty.”

“I’m not even tired,” TJ mumbled around the yawn that belied his words of protest.

“You most certainly are tired. More importantly, I’ve said you’re going to bed. You don’t want to get run down and have a relapse, do you?”

“Nooo!” TJ whined and unenthusiastically removed himself from Glen’s lap. He winced as he pulled up his boxers and sweatpants. “What about the rest of the unpacking?”

“I’ll take care of it. Go wash up and brush your teeth, sweetheart,” Glen instructed as he gave his Brat a gentle shove in the direction of their en suite. He removed a bundle of shirts and underwear from the suitcase and following his partner into the bathroom, dropped it all in the laundry hamper. “Don’t forget to take this, babe,” he reminded TJ as he handed him the vial of pills. He walked out of the room, shaking his head in loving exasperation at the other man’s disgruntled muttering.

“You know, I still haven’t come up with a gift idea for my father,” Glen mentioned several minutes later as he tucked his sleepy partner into bed next to the suitcase, which still had to be emptied and put away. He shook his head and smiled when TJ’s cat curled up against her master.

“Oh, that reminds me,” TJ stated with some excitement. He gently pushed Miss. Muffin aside, shoved down the blankets and dragged the last piece of luggage across the bed. He retrieved a parcel from a pocket on the side of the bag and handed it to his bemused partner.

Glen carefully opened the package and unfolded the article of clothing. “Where did you get this, babe?” he laughed.

“At a truck stop on my way to Regina. As soon as I saw it, I thought of your father and his upcoming birthday. What d’ya think of it?” TJ asked uncertainly. He was having second thoughts as to the appropriateness of the gift.

“I think he’s going to get a real kick out of it!” Glen assured him. He shoved the suitcase aside and spread out the T-shirt. He grinned at the comical picture of an old man on the front of it and read the caption out loud. “Oh, My God! You’re turning fifty! Whatever for?”

Both men burst out laughing.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment